Have a great idea? We want to know. The iOps360 platform is not a static product. The platform has grown with requests from agencies just like yours. Most feature requests are completed with out any cost to you. This business model pushes the system to grow and make a better product for all customers.
Here are a few of the latest changes and upgrades to the platform:
- iOps360 – BradGoodmanSolutions.com will be disabled 10/1/2018 so update any remaining links to iOps360.com
- Schedule – Ability to Request Open Shift From Main Calendar
- Schedule – Ability to Rebuild User’s Events when using a Shift Template (Varying Times on Varying Units)
- Schedule – Changed Sorting to be Station/Base -> Unit -> Start Time -> Skill Level -> End Time (Sort by Skill Level BEFORE end of shift)
- Schedule – Added ability to Allow x Minutes of Overlap (ie 15 minutes) in Coverage Check -> Config -> Schedule -> Schedule Functions -> Calculations -> Allow x Minutes Of Event Overlap
- Time Cards – Added custom user groups to Admin Time Cards
- Leave – When you un-Approve a leave request, you now have an option to put the user back into a unit/vehicle
- Inventory Work Order – Ability to delete Inventory Work Order (Remove Items and Complete)
- Skill Requirement – Quantities can be decimal to handle hours (ie Ride Time Hours)
- Open events – Users can request to work now with admin approval. We have added a new feature so that Users can be instantly assigned to open events if requirements are met also.
- Equipment – A new Equipment Attribute of Custom Drop Down has been created (ie Sizes could be created once and have a drop down of Small, Medium, Large for quick Pick)
- Mobile – iOS and Android apps are Live! (Future plans for Clock In/Out via phone, and inventory)
- SMS Auto Schedule – Corrected Reply To SMS feature showing no staff on units.
- Reports – Added Active Users Report with Skill Levels, User Roles, Color Codes etc
- Conferences – Be sure to visit us at NC Rescue and EMS Conference Sep 6-8th in Hickory & NCAFC Conference in Concord Jan 28-Feb 3rd.