Have a great idea? We want to know. The iOps360 platform is not a static product. The platform has grown with requests from agencies just like yours. Most feature requests are completed with out any cost to you. This business model pushes the system to grow and make a better product for all customers.
Here are a few of the latest changes and upgrades to the platform:
- Education – Monthly Con-Ed can now enforce the Required Completion which will prevent users from doing anything inside iOps until Con-Ed is completed (Excluding Time Stamps). Great for new policies and procedures
- Schedule – Added the ability to set the sort order of all units by Drag and Drop. You can organize the events any way you like instead of by Base/Station/Unit/Vehicle through System Config -> Units -> “Unit/Vehicles Ordering”
- Employee Actions Section – Create and document Employee events including Late Calls No-Call-No-Shows, Kudos, Teammate Awards and any other categories you like. Very useful during employee evaluation time.
- Education – Other Education – Many performance and mobile improvements to the Other Education section.
- Munis – New World integration – If you are using Munis we can create data files to transfer Time Stamps directly into Munis now. No more data entry!
- Recurring Emails – Added filter to send to only users working today including Days / Nights etc
- Education – Classes – Ability to ‘Push’ a class expiration date to the end of the Year – If user takes a class anytime in that year, it will count for the entire year.
- Forms – Ability to Send a copy of the Form to a user/External address (ie A Uniform Form can be emailed directly to the Uniform Vendor once the form is approved). For an External Address, create a user with the email address of the company and enable Email Form to this account.
- Reports – Inventory Costs by Supplier – Can send to Supplier for Quick Updates