Have a great idea? We want to know. The iOps360 platform is not a static product. The platform has grown with requests from agencies just like yours. Most feature requests are completed with out any cost to you. This business model pushes the system to grow and make a better product for all customers.
Here are a few of the latest changes and upgrades to the platform:
- Supervisor’s Daily Pass Down – Increased size of text blocks and added ability to go down to a new line / add spacing as needed.
- Notification Quiet Time – This feature will hold any Email/Text/alerts while you sleep and send all notifications once your Quiet Time is over. Each user can set their Quiet Time Hours to ensure a good night’s rest. (User -> View Your Profile -> Edit Your Profile -> Contact Information tab -> Enable Quiet Time)
- Requirements to work a Unit/Vehicle – Each unit can be configured to ensure minimum requirements are met including Skill Levels, User Color Codes, and Part Time/ Full Time Status. Use this feature to ensure you have at least one Crew Chief or Captain on a truck or Prevent two Part Time staff from working together etc. Schedule Rules and Requirement Validation User Role Skill
- User Profiles – Added user address, city, state, and zip code fields.
- Review Shift Requests / User Pick Up Open Events – Added a search page for users that have requested to work (pickup) an open event in the Schedule Admin Menu. (Schedule Admin -> Review Shift Requests)
- Schedule Editor – You can now decide when to Split a Shift instead of the event always being split in two equal halves.
- Schedule Editor – Added a Time Slider to adjust the Start and End times of any event.
- Shift Reminders – Classes are now included in the Shift Reminders email.
- Daily Log – You can now turn On/Off the ability for all Supervisors to see all daily log activities in addition to Sysop and Superusers. (Config -> General -> Daily Log)
- Menu Bar – You can enable a Menu Bar Orange Warning to quickly alert you that a user has asked you to Swap with them and also for Admin if a Time Off Request, Swaps, etc is needing approval. (Config -> Schedule -> Schedule Functions -> Highlight Admin Menu If Approval Needed).
- Day Summary View – Added a User Calendar View similar to the Edit Today’s Schedule page but with no editing controls. Allows users to see more details on each day in the layout that Admins are used to seeing (Config -> Schedule -> Schedule Functions -> Permissions -> Enable “Day Summary” For All Users). Note: This WILL include any Notes/Descriptions on Events and Leave Requests.
- Truck Check Offs – Added a new feature to Require 2 signatures but only 1 is needed if user signing is a Supervisor. Allows you to use the same Truck Check Off for all units and the Supervisor QRV will only have to sign once.
- Schedule Editor – User’s skill level is now included in the Leave & Time Off section.
- Schedule Editor – Added the ability to turn off the ‘Event From Yesterday’ & ‘Event From Tomorrow’ warnings (Config -> Scheduling -> Scheduler Functions -> Show Warning When Event Spans Into Next Day).
- Hide Shift Letters – Added ability to reduce the number of places that the A, B, C, D, etc Shift Letter is shown in the scheduler. This will only be used for Colleges, Nursing Homes, etc.