Have a great idea? We want to know. The iOps360 platform is not a static product. The platform has grown with requests from agencies just like yours. Most feature requests are completed with out any cost to you. This business model pushes the system to grow and make a better product for all customers.
Here are a few of the latest changes and upgrades to the platform:
- Location Database – You have over 60K+ locations pre-loaded including Airports, Heliports, Hospitals, Medical Facilities, Fire Departments and more. Each location includes mapping, addresses, phone numbers, door+gate codes. Quickly send the information to a user or crew scheduled. Also show the distance and heading between your units and the destination real time!
- Main Calendar – You can Invert the Main calendar colors to improve the calendar readability.
- Rebuild User Events – This feature will allow you to quickly re-build a user’s events when the user is moving to a new unit or a new shift and the calendar has already been build. This is also useful when you add a new user mid-month and want to create events for the user now. From the Edit User Page, click the slider to ‘Rebuild’ events and click Save. The Rebuild Events page will show and allow you to decide the Start Date of the changes, which events to keep vs convert to open events, and the new events to be created.
- Reports – Added active staff report by Skill Level and by User Role.
- Equipment – A new tab has been added to show all Truck Check forms that the Equipment was referenced on (ie Mileage)
- Custom Forms – You can now create Custom Forms online using the Drag and Drop editor. Forms have a Workflow to allow only the correct users to Fill Out the form and who can Approve the form.