Have a great idea? We want to know. The iOps360 platform is not a static product. The platform has grown with requests from agencies just like yours. Most feature requests are completed with out any cost to you. This business model pushes the system to grow and make a better product for all customers.
Here are a few of the latest changes and upgrades to the platform:
- Main Calendar – Ability to filter main calendar by User Role
- User List Page – Ability to filter Users List by User Role or Skill Level
- Email & Paging – Ability To Email/Page By User Role
- Schedule – Availability – When an Available user is utilized for Part of their availability, iOps can create a second Availability record for the remainder of the event (ie Put user on EMS1 for 1st half, and still show available for second half). System Config -> Scheduling -> Scheduling Functions -> Availability Tab
- Education – Con-Ed added option for ‘In-Class Completions’ so that Admins can complete Con-Ed for a user. Would be used when staff are present at a meeting and non-present staff could be assigned the Con-Ed to be done at home/work.
- Education – Restructured the Education page for improved readability and mobile compatibility
- Education – Can now be assigned to specific users and also by User Role
- Education – Monthly Con-Ed can now enforce the Required Completion which will prevent users from doing anything inside iOps until Con-Ed is completed (Excluding Time Stamps). Great for new policies and procedures.
- Truck Check Offs – Added new feature called Special Reports. If user enters a value of x then generate an email to inform admin. Ie Stretcher is operational – User enters No, then send email notification. Added Quick Navigation Buttons to move a category up and down, duplicate categories
- Time Line Schedule Editor – Improved Coverage Check gap creation & Required Units Checks
- Status Board – Can add a public google calendar to the status board like Upcoming Community Events / PR Events etc. Will show the next upcoming 10 events. See Status Board Config
- Shift Swaps – Checks added to ensure user covering swap is not already scheduled to work on Create Swap Page, User 2 Accept Swap Page, and Admin Approval Pages.
- Resources – Many Performance improvements and mobile compatibility updates
- iOps – Improved Equipment importer so we can auto create/import your Equipment for you. Don’t enter hundreds of assets, we can do it for you.