Have a great idea? We want to know. The iOps360 platform is not a static product. The platform has grown with requests from agencies just like yours. Most feature requests are completed with out any cost to you. This business model pushes the system to grow and make a better product for all customers.
Here are a few of the latest changes and upgrades to the platform:
- Status Board – We now have a new Status Board that can be displayed out in Stations/Education room. This will show a real time view of your organization including schedule information, upcoming education, monthly education, Birthdays and Anniversaries, Supervisor’s Pass Down and much more. https://www.bradgoodmansolutions.com/status-board-live/
- Time Stamps – Created Exception Notifications – Will alert you when user clocks In/Out Early/Late with configurable thresholds. (Config -> Time Clock -> Exception Notifications) & Require Reason for Class/None. Also can require reason if > x minutes early or late.
- Truck Checks – Any iOps staff member can quickly Duplicate you Truck Check Off Forms so you can create customized versions for each unit.
- Schedule Editor TimeLine – Have a new Schedule Editing Option called the “Time Line”. Designed to be a Simple drag and drop editor to quickly assign Part Time Staff looking at a full 24 hour period. This can be enabled through System Config -> Scheduling -> Scheduler Functions -> Permissions -> Enable Time Line
- Shift Requests Admin Approve – Improved Mobile Compatibility, Added Second Person to be notified and Tabs to see all other Requests on this date.
- Availability – Added Time Sliders on Availability to quickly customize available times.
- Main Calendar – On the view event details, added links to Edit Today’s Schedule and Edit Time Line for quicker editing.
- Equipment – Added Fields for Engine Hours and Pump Hours. Now you can track Inspections that are based on Mileage, Engine Hours, and/or Pump Hours.
- Truck Check -> Linked Engine Hours and Pump Hours back to Equipment pages so Truck Checks will update these fields. Currently working on a link to the Inventory so that staff can update/remove from Inventory via the Truck Check Off page.
- Email & Paging – Ability to Email/Page by Skill Level.
- Time Off Requests – Search filters (User, Date and Time Off Type). You filter settings will cache so you do not have to re-select each time.
- Open Shift Pickup – Users can now add notes (ie I can work this but will be a few minutes late).
- Users – Added Termination Date to User Profile when making user Inactive.
- Education – Linked Monthly Con-Ed Hours to the Training Sections – Monthly con-ed hours will include in the Training Quotas (Fire Departments mostly).
- Education – Con Ed page Redesigned page for more mobile friendly / improved user experience.
- Inventory Orders – add field for “Order Notes” varchar(200), “Supplier Contact Name” varchar(50).
- Various fixes for Safari / iOS