Have a great idea? We want to know. The iOps360 platform is not a static product. The platform has grown with requests from agencies just like yours. Most feature requests are completed with out any cost to you. This business model pushes the system to grow and make a better product for all customers.
Here are a few of the latest changes and upgrades to the platform:
- Security – Admin can set Security Standards for users (Minimum length, Special Characters, Upper Case, Lower Case, Change Frequency, etc)
- Security – Added Multi-Factor Authentication
- iOps360 – App New versions for Android and iOS to allow for Mobile Clock In/Out if user is within a designated radius of the base (ie 1/4 mile). This feature is disabled until you allow it. See Config -> Time Clock
- iOps360 – App Improved Notifications on Android to include User Profile Image when message is received. Added Date Picker on view Today/Tomorrow to quickly change dates. Fixed crashes on some devices on startup.
- Global – Replaced each table that has the Export to PDF/CSV/XLS to a new HTML5 version to allow export on mobile devices.
- Inventory – Complete re-vamp of the Inventory to track Expiration dates of items and supplies. Forecasting of Expiration Dates, Performance improvements for mobile devices. Added Barcodes for each item, and ability to print a Bar-code Book of all items and/or selected items. Added support for various label sizes for single-print bar-code printers. Bar-code PDF book can not be printed and placed in units/inventory room
- Paging/Email – Added a filter on the Sent Message to see messages sent by a specific user
Automated Reports (ie Daily Lineup) Performance and Spacing updates to Text Message senders for Automated Reports
- Schedule – Schedule Event Flags have been added on the Open Events Request page so users can see before signing up
- Schedule – Recurring Events When you Add/Edit/Delete Recurring events, they will be reflected on the calendar immediately instead of only when the next month is built
- Education – Classes Ability to send message to all students registered for class in iOps and also generate an email distribution list through your own email program for larger attachments
- Education – Document Tree Admin can create any document type and upload directly from the Document Tree for any user
- Education – Other Edu Administration can now add documents for another user in the Other Edu section
- Equipment – Added support for a second person to receive Equipment Service Requests notifications