Have a great idea? We want to know. The iOps360 platform is not a static product. The platform has grown with requests from agencies just like yours. Most feature requests are completed with out any cost to you. This business model pushes the system to grow and make a better product for all customers.
Here are a few of the latest changes and upgrades to the platform:
- iOps Mobile App – Users can have multiple devices on their iOps360 account (ie Cell phone app, and Tablet apps), Direct Login, Multiple Agency Support, Send Mass Emails/Pages from App, Can clock in based on IP Address or GPS
- Schedule – Leave – Ability to Modify the Leave with One Click instead of having to Reset To Pending and then Modify Hours. Admin can now also Delete a Leave Request if needed from the Approval Page
- Month Calendar – Added ability to scroll with in the Month Calendar for mobile devices. Filter added to include Classes being offered. Added System Setting to include the events from the prior month that are rolling into the current month. IE February starts on Friday so this will allow you to show the last few days of January instead of just blank days Sunday-Thursday
- User Permissions – Added a new permission called “Exclude From Mass Emails” to be used in conjunction with Automatic Reports being sent to 911/Comm centers and these profiles should not receive general mass emails (ie for coverage or Open event bids)
- Skills – Can now Require users to include a document with the new skill creation.
- Time Card Holidays – Recommendations added on the Time Card Holiday page to include Most Federal Holidays. Click to Quick Add each holiday to your time card rules as needed.
- Education Quizzes – Improved Question Save/Update workflow, including longer question lengths.
- Memos on Home Page – Can now be Required for all users to Read/Open. Added Compliance tracking on Memo view page also. Color coded Memo Flag to indicate Required, Read, and Not Read Yet.
- Class Search – Added filters for Internal vs Public Classes and includes the Public Users signed up in the results table
- Inventory – Ability to Mass Add Supplier Bar Codes / Part Numbers / Qty Per Order / Price Per Order from the Inventory Menu -> Mass Add Supplier Part Numbers
- Integrations – Added Importer For Munis v11.3.15 to sync Leave Balances with Munis
- Status Board – Each Status Board login can have different zones (ie Admin Status Board can be different than the Station 1 Status board). Working with Active911 to improve their speed that they send out push notifications. We are being delayed several minutes before being alerted.