Have a great idea? We want to know. The iOps360 platform is not a static product. The platform has grown with requests from agencies just like yours. Most feature requests are completed with out any cost to you. This business model pushes the system to grow and make a better product for all customers.
Here are a few of the latest changes and upgrades to the platform:
- Conference Call Number – You can now display your internal Conference Call Number on the Dashboard. If you do not have an internal Conference Call Number, check out FreeConferenceCall.com – Great service and really is free.
- Education Skills – Added the Ability to push a Skill expiration to the End Of The Year, End Of The Quarter, or a Normal Expiration date.
Education Documents – Improved user document viewing where some files would show zoomed in and require scrolling. Now all file types will auto scale.
- Education Reports – Added report of License/Adv Certs with out a supporting image/document upload. Included filters by License Type/Verified Status/Active etc.
- Equipment – When a new Service Record for a piece of Equipment is created, it can notify a person working on a specific unit (ie Supervisor Truck). See Setup -> Equipment Types to configure.
- Profile Images – Ability to rotate User Profile Image on upload. Improved speed of loading images, especially on User Search Page
- Schedule Month View – Added System Config option to set the Week Start Date (ie Monday instead of Sunday)
Scheduling – Ability to start the Work Week on any day of the week (Month Calendar, Popup Date Pickers, etc)
- SMS/Text Server – Changed carrier to Verizon to improve delivery. Unfortunately, this hardware upgrade can only send 160 characters. iOps360 will send up to a maximum of two text messages to deliver your messages via text. Users are encourage to use the iOps360 app or use Email as their communication method if longer messages are necessary to ensure complete delivery. We apologize for the inconvenience with this.
- Work Orders – Added automatic email reminders to each category. When a Work Order remains in New status and/or Not Completed, a automatic email can be sent to the people involved in the Work Order to remind them. You can pick the number of Hours/Days/Months etc for each reminder.
- Users – We added Automatic Leave Accruals based on years of service. Now we have added the option to manually override the Automatic Accrual for a specific user if they fall outside of the normal Years Of Service Accrual Rates (ie Transfers with in the division)
- Truck Check / Inventory / Work Order Link – We are nearing completion this new system that will allow the Truck Check Off to create Work Orders (if needed) and deduct directly from the Inventory. We will have lots more information coming on this shortly.