Your privacy is critically important to us. At Brad Goodman Solutions, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information shared and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
We are the folks behind the Emergency Services Scheduler which provides tools to you and your organization to help you do your job quickly and efficiently. Our mission is to combine all the tools you commonly use into one platform built on your suggestions.
- Our websites (including bradgoodmansolutions.com and esscheduler.com);
- Our mobile applications (including the BGS Messenger for Android); and
- Other products and services that are available on or through our websites (including Google calendar sync platforms).
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a Brad Goodman Solutions account to provide your name, a login and email address–and that’s it. You may provide us with more information–like your phone number(s) and cell phone number–but we don’t require that information to create your account.
- Public Profile Information: If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile. This public profile is only public to your organization and is not accessible to the general public or anyone outside your organization. Your public profile is just that–public–so please keep that in mind when deciding what information you would like to include.
- Content Information: Depending on the Services you use, you may also provide us with information about you in the content for your profile and features. For example, if you write a note with your leave request or availability that includes biographic information about you, we will have that information, and so will anyone with access to your approval of these items. This might be obvious to you…but it’s not to everyone!
- Credentials: We do not store credentials for other service providers that you provide – for example, when you authorize the Google Calendar sync. Your credentials as sent to Google which provides us with a token that allows changes to your calendar.
- Communications with Us: You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our engineers about a support question, or post a question about your site in our public forums.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services–for example, when you create or make changes to your website on WordPress.com.
- Usage Information:We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions that site administrators and users perform on a site–in other words, who did what, when and to what thing on a site (e.g., [user name] added availability for [time/date]). We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views, support document searches at bradgoodmansolutions.com, button clicks) along with information about your device (e.g., mobile screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
- Stored Information: We may access information stored on your mobile device via our mobile app. We access this stored information through your device operating system’s permissions. For example, if you give us permission to access the Brad Goodman Solutions database storage on your mobile device’s database, our Services may access the database stored on your device to make the application operate.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your Brad Goodman Solutions account through another service (like Google) we will receive information from that service (such as your username, and basic profile information) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
We may also get information from third party services about individuals who are not yet our users (…but we hope will be!), which we may use, for example, for marketing and advertising purposes.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, host your scheduling suite, and backup and restore your scheduling suite;
- To further develop our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Brad Goodman Solutions and others;
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by Brad Goodman Solutions and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Brad Goodman Solutions and our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors:We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like Google for calendar sync) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request. For more information on how we respond to requests for information about bradgoodmansolutions.com users, please contact Brad Goodman.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Brad Goodman Solutions, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent:We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the Google with our Google Calendar Sync feature.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
- Published Support Requests:And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
Information you share is not available outside your organization except for public information indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide:If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services–for example, email and SMS notifications–may not be accessible.
- Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device:Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications:You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies:At this time, Brad Goodman Solutions does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Brad Goodman Solutions’ websites, with the drawback that certain features of Brad Goodman Solutions’ websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Other Things You Should Know (Keep Reading!)
Brad Goodman Solutions is a worldwide service. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, which may have rights and protections that are different from those in your home country.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Third Party Software
If you’d like to use third party software like APIs, Google Calendar sync and Vehicle trackers, with our Services, please keep in mind that when you interact with them you may provide information about yourself to those third parties. We don’t own or control these third parties and they have their own rules about collection, use and sharing of information. You should review their rules and policies when installing and using third party software.
Terms of Service
This is our updated Terms of Service that took effect on January 1, 2018.
We (the folks at Brad Goodman Solutions) run a website hosting platform called the Emergency Services Scheduler and would love for you to use it. The Emergency Service Scheduler is a paid service, and we offer paid upgrades for advanced features such as domain hosting, extra storage and new feature design. Our service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your scheduler as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your website.
If you find a Brad Goodman Solutions website that you believe violates these Terms of Service, please contact Brad Goodman Solutions.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to become bound by the Terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this Agreement, then you may not access or use any of our Services. If these Terms are considered an offer by Brad Goodman Solutions, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a BradGoodmanSolutions.com account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Your BradGoodmanSolutions.com Account and Website.If you create a blog or website on BradGoodmanSolutions.com, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must immediately notify Brad Goodman Solutions of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account, or any other breaches of security. Brad Goodman Solutions will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to BradGoodmanSolutions.com, post links on BradGoodmanSolutions.com, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By using BradGoodmanSolutions.com, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate these Terms or the User Guidelines. By submitting Content to Brad Goodman Solutions for inclusion on your website, you grant Brad Goodman Solutions a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your content. This license allows Brad Goodman Solutions to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by Brad Goodman Solutions so that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) your content through their services. You also give other BradGoodmanSolutions.com users permission to share your Content on other BradGoodmanSolutions.com websites and add their own Content to it (aka to reblog your Content), so long as they use only a portion of your post and they give you credit as the original author by linking back to your website. If you delete Content, Brad Goodman Solutions will use reasonable efforts to remove it from BradGoodmanSolutions.com, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Brad Goodman Solutions has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Brad Goodman Solutions’ sole discretion, (i) reclaim your username or website’s URL due to prolonged inactivity, (ii) refuse or remove any content that, in Brad Goodman Solutions’ reasonable opinion, violates any Brad Goodman Solutions policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (iii) terminate or deny access to and use of BradGoodmanSolutions.com to any individual or entity for any reason. Brad Goodman Solutions will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Web Traffic.We use a third party, Google Analytics, Inc., to measure BradGoodmanSolutions.com’s audience and usage. By hosting your site on BradGoodmanSolutions.com, you agree to assign the traffic relating to your website to Brad Goodman Solutions and authorize us to sign a Traffic Assignment Letter on your behalf for Google Analytics audience measurement reports. Your website’s traffic will be included under Brad Goodman Solutions. You understand that your website will not receive credit for traffic in these reports.
- Email, Paging, and Communications.We use a third party, Google Inc., to send emails to BradGoodmanSolutions.com’s users. By hosting your site on BradGoodmanSolutions.com, you agree to allow us to use Google Inc to send emails to your email address including SMS phone numbers, the BGS Messenger app and any email addresses provided to us for your account. All communications are stored at least for a period of thirty (30) days.
- User Guidelines. You must not violate our User Guidelines.
- We offer free HTTPS on all BradGoodmanSolutions.com sites by default, including those using custom domains, via Let’s Encrypt or NameCheap. By signing up and using a custom domain on BradGoodmanSolutions.com, you authorize us to act on the domain name registrant’s behalf (by requesting the necessary certificates, for example) for the sole purpose of providing HTTPS on your site.
- Brad Goodman Solutions reserves the right to display advertisements on your site unless you have purchased a paid Service account.
- Brad Goodman Solutions reserves the right to display attribution text or links in your site footer or toolbar, attributing BradGoodmanSolutions.com. The toolbar may not be altered or removed. Attribution text or links may only be hidden if you purchased a paid Service account.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. Optional paid services such as extra storage or domain purchases are available (any such services, an “Upgrade”). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Brad Goodman Solutions the annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for an annual subscription period as indicated.
- Renewal. Unless you renew your Brad Goodman Solutions service before the end of the applicable subscription period your service will end. Your data will be stored for a period of two (2) months after the end of your subscription period. Brad Goodman Solutions can then permanently delete any residual data.
- Storage of Information.Certain Brad Goodman Solutions features rely on BradGoodmanSolutions.com servers to function, such as those that allow you to send email, publish links, relate posts to each other, resize images, or send emails and communications. To take advantage of the features of Brad Goodman Solutions, certain information about the content, settings, and setup of your site are synced with our servers.
- Usage of Information. Additional Services such as vehicle tracking partners, may require Brad Goodman Solutions servers, a connection to our partners, and/or data from your site, to work.
- Prohibited Uses. You may not use Brad Goodman Solutions Services for any unlawful purposes, or in furtherance of illegal activities. We may terminate your access to Brad Goodman Solutions Services if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your use is in any way harmful or objectionable.
- Back Ups. By using Brad Goodman Solutions, you grant us access to your website’s content for the purpose of backing up and securing your Content, and restoring files and database information (which may include access details for multiple servers or accounts for each website that we backup). In order to address security vulnerabilities, we may push an upgrade to your site, or we may access your site to remove malicious code. We may also scan Brad Goodman Solutions Content, and compile aggregated/anonymized statistics for our internal use to optimize the performance of the Brad Goodman Solutions service. You also grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to copy and store your Brad Goodman Solutions Content, to the extent necessary to operate the Brad Goodman Solutions service. These Terms don’t give us any rights in your Brad Goodman Solutions Content, beyond those we need to operate Brad Goodman Solutions.
- Prohibited Uses. When using Brad Goodman Solutions, you agree not to:
- Publish material or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law.
- Use Brad Goodman Solutions to overburden Brad Goodman Solutions’ systems, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Disclose the sensitive personal information of others.
- Send spam or bulk unsolicited messages.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or attack any service or network.
- Distribute material that is or enables malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious code.
- Responsibility of Visitors. Brad Goodman Solutions has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including uploaded education, documents, and computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating our Services, Brad Goodman Solutions does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Brad Goodman Solutions disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which BradGoodmanSolutions.com links, and that link to BradGoodmanSolutions.com. Brad Goodman Solutions does not have any control over those non-BradGoodmanSolutions.com websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-BradGoodmanSolutions.com website, Brad Goodman Solutionsdoes not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Brad Goodman Solutions disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-BradGoodmanSolutions.com websites and webpages.
- Third Part Services. You may enable services, products, software (like vehicle trackers), or applications developed by a third party or yourself (“Third Party Services”) on your site. If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Third Party Services are not vetted, endorsed, or controlled by Brad Goodman Solutions.
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party Services.
- Your use is solely between you and the respective third party (“Third Party”) and will be governed by the Third Party’s terms and policies.
- It is your responsibility to review the Third Party’s terms and policies before using a Third Party Service.
- Third Party Services may not work appropriately with your website, and we may not be able to provide support for issues caused by any Third Party Services.
- If you have questions or concerns about how a Third Party Service operates, or need support, please contact the Third Party directly.
- In rare cases, we may at our discretion, suspend, disable, or remove Third Party Services from your account or website.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Brad Goodman Solutions asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by BradGoodmanSolutions.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Brad Goodman Solutions in accordance with BradGoodmanSolutions.com Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Brad Goodman Solutions will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Brad Goodman Solutions will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Brad Goodman Solutions or others. In the case of such termination, Brad Goodman Solutions will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Brad Goodman Solutions.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Brad Goodman Solutions to you any Brad Goodman Solutions or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Brad Goodman Solutions. Brad Goodman Solutions , Emergency Services Scheduler, BradGoodmanSolutions.com, the BradGoodmanSolutions.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with BradGoodmanSolutions.com or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Brad Goodman Solutions or Brad Goodman Solutions’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Brad Goodman Solutions or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication near when the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- Termination. Brad Goodman Solutions may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your BradGoodmanSolutions.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Our Services are provided “as is.” Brad Goodman Solutions and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Brad Goodman Solutions nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
- Arbitration Agreement. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Charlotte, North Carolina, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Brad Goodman Solutions, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Brad Goodman Solutions under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Brad Goodman Solutions shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- US Economic Sanctions. You expressly represent and warrant that your use of our Services and or associated services and products is not contrary to applicable U.S. Sanctions. Such use is prohibited, and Brad Goodman Solutions reserves the right to terminate accounts or access of those in the event of a breach of this condition.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Brad Goodman Solutions, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Translation. These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Brad Goodman Solutions and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Brad Goodman Solutions , or by the posting by Brad Goodman Solutions of a revised version. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Brad Goodman Solutions may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
This is our updated User Guidelines that took effect on January 1, 2018.
BradGoodmanSolutions.com strongly believes in freedom of speech. We have a vast audience spread across many cultures, countries and backgrounds with varying values and our service is designed to let users freely express any ideas and opinions without us censoring or endorsing them. That being said, there are a few categories of content and behavior that we don’t permit because we consider them harmful to the community.
To be transparent about what is and isn’t allowed on your site, we’ve put together this set of guidelines. The following activity/material isn’t allowed on BradGoodmanSolutions .com.
- Illegal content and conduct. Self-explanatory.
- Intellectual property infringement.
- BradGoodmanSolutions.com is a publishing, rather than a file sharing platform, so we recognize that copyrighted materials are often used in fair use context. We strongly support this and urge copyright holders to take this into consideration before submitting complaints. If you’re not sure, a good rule of thumb is to always ask the rights holder for permission before republishing their content.
- Pornography. We know that there may be different definitions of this, but generally, we define pornography as visual depictions of sexually explicit acts.
- Technologically harmful content.
- Please don’t upload or link to malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious or destructive code.
- Impersonation. Don’t claim to be a person or organization you’re not. (Parody and satire are ok though!)
- Directly threatening material.
- Do not post direct and realistic threats of violence. That is, you cannot post a genuine call for violence—or death—against an individual person, or groups of persons. This doesn’t mean that we’ll remove all hyperbole or offensive language.
- Posting private information. Don’t share someone’s personal information without their consent. This includes collecting sensitive information in Contact Forms such as account passwords and credit card numbers, to name a couple.
- Advertising. Advertising isn’t permitted.
- Spam or machine-generated content. You know what this is, but in general, sites such as those primarily dedicated to drive traffic to third party sites, boost SEO, phish, spoof, or promote affiliate marketing aren’t cool. We don’t want you to pollute the web outside of BradGoodmanSolutions.com either, so we ask you to please avoid sending unwanted or unsolicited promotions or emails about your site, even if it’s not on BradGoodmanSolutions.com.com.
- Bear in mind that these are just guidelines — interpretations are solely up to us. These guidelines are not exhaustive and are subject to change.
If you believe a BradGoodmanSolutions.com.com site has violated our Terms of Service or any of these policies, please report the site. We aim to promptly review and investigate all complaints that we receive, but if and how we respond will depend on a variety of factors, such as the information available to us and the type of violation. We may also contact the site owner to inform him/her of the complaint.
If we’re not in a position to make a determination (for example, whether something is defamatory or not), we defer to the judgment of a court.