The “BGS Messenger” app for Android serves to provide users with a push notification when a notification occurs in the scheduler. Any message sent from the scheduler will automatically be sent to any user with a registered device.
- Any email message from the scheduler will automatically be sent to your device.
- Ability to set your own notification sound when a message is received.
- Retains history of messages received.
To Install The App:
- Search for “BGS Messenger” in the Google Play app store or click here.
- Once the app is installed, you will be directed to the login page for BGS.
- Enter your BGS credentials and click “Login“.
- All messages sent from the scheduler (excluding attachments) will be sent to the app and also your email.
Stay tuned for updates to the app. A few ideas include your upcoming events and ability to respond to Open Shift Bid requests. The ability to turn off email notifications will be added also so that messages are not duplicated.