BGS Scheduler will import information from a variety of county finance systems including ExecuTime.
To Import User’s Leave Balances from ExecuTime (Sick & Vacation) into BGS Scheduler:
- Run Or Request the “Benefit Balance Report” from ExecuTime.
- Save this file as an Excel worksheet (XLS or XLSX).
- In BGS Scheduler, Select “Features” and click on “Import/Export Data“.
- Click “ExecuTime – Import Leave Balances“.
- Click “Step 1 – Upload Report Benefit Balance Report“.
- Select the report you saved from ExecuTime step 1 and Drag-And-Drop or Click Upload File.
- Verify the Report As Of Date / Effective Date. If the date is incorrect, click “Change As Of Date / Effective Date”.
- Verify that each user is matched from the ExecuTime report to the BGS Scheduler. A red box will appear if any user can not be matched up.
- Users that are not matched up correctly will be excluded from the final import. You can continue with red users selected.
- Verify the Vacation Time and Sick Time for each user in the import.
- Once all users have been matched, click “Complete Data Import“.
Note: When using a leave balance import, User’s prior leave balance transactions will be removed. The leave request will not be effected. The transactions are removed to prevent confusion and conflicts. Once the import is completed, adjustments will be made for future months already created, Pending or Approve time off requests and Partial Shift Swap where the user is on leave during the swap.
Note: Comp Time/TFT, Petty Time and Other hours will not be removed as they are not affected by the Import.