BGS Scheduler will import information from a variety of county finance systems including New World.
To Import User’s Leave Balances from New World into BGS Scheduler:
- Run Or Request the “EMPLOYEE ACCRUALS YTD REPORT” from New World.
- Save this file as a XLSX. (Not PDF,Excel, Html etc).
- In BGS Scheduler, Select “Features” and click on “Import/Export Data“.
- Click “New World – Import Leave Balances“.
- Click “Step 1 – Upload New World Report “EMPLOYEE ACCRUALS YTD REPORT” (XLSX File).”
- Select the report you saved from New World in step 1 and Drag-And-Drop or Click Upload File
- From the New World report, locate the “As Of Date” or “Effective Date” from the report. Enter this into the field “Enter The Accrual Balance Report As Of Date / Effective Date:“.
- Click “Update Report As Of Date“.
- Verify that each user is matched from the report to the BGS Employee Id. If a user is not found, a red box will appear next to that user’s name. You can edit the User’s profile and update their “Employee Id” field to correct any inconsistencies.
- Once all users have been matched, click “Complete Data Import“.
Note: When using a leave balance import, User’s prior leave balance transactions will be removed. The leave request will not be effected. The transactions are removed to prevent confusion and conflicts. Once the import is completed, adjustments will be made for future months already created, Pending or Approve time off requests and Partial Shift Swap where the user is on leave during the swap.
Note: Holiday hours will not be removed as they are not affected by the New World Import.