BGS Scheduler will import information from a variety of county finance systems including Paylocity.
To Import User’s Leave Balances from Paylocity (Comp, Sick, Vacation, Other[School], Petty etc) into BGS Scheduler:
- Run Or Request the “Leave Accruals Report” from Paylocity.
- Save this file as an Excel worksheet (XLS or XLSX).
- In BGS Scheduler, Select “Features” and click on “Import/Export Data“.
- Click “Paylocity – Import Leave Balances“.
- Click “Step 1 – Upload Report Leave Accruals Report as XLS File“.
- Select the report you saved from Paylocity step 1 and Drag-And-Drop or Click Upload File.
- Verify the Report As Of Date / Effective Date. If the date is incorrect, click “Change As Of Date / Effective Date”.
- Verify that each user is matched from the Paylocity report to the BGS Scheduler. A red box will appear if any user can not be matched up.
- Users that are not matched up correctly will be excluded from the final import. You can continue with red users selected.
- Verify the leave balance for each user in the import.
- Once all users have been matched, click “Complete Data Import“.
Note: When using a leave balance import, User’s prior leave balance transactions will be removed. The leave request will not be effected. The transactions are removed to prevent confusion and conflicts. Once the import is completed, adjustments will be made for future months already created, Pending or Approve time off requests and Partial Shift Swap where the user is on leave during the swap.
Note: Different Sick Types (ie Sick Full Time, Sick 12 Hour, etc) will be merged together. School leave will be imported as Other Leave.