iOps360 Schedule & Operations platform understands Work-Life-Balance and your need to unplug and rest. To help reduce interruptions to your sleep, we have created a new feature called “Notification Quiet Time”.
Notification Quiet Time
Quiet time will prevent the iOps360 platform from sending any notifications to you including Email, Sms, Text, and Android App alerts while you sleep. You can quickly set the start time and end time in your profile. Once the Quiet Time is over, all messages will be delivered to you.
Setup Your Notification Quiet Time
To setup or change your Quiet Time follow these steps:
- Click on the Users menu.
- Click “View Your Profile“.
- Click “Edit Your Profile“.
- Click “Contact Information” tab.
- Click on the slider “Enable Quiet Time“.
- Drag the gray time sliders to the Start & End times of the quiet time. If you want to prevent notifications from 23:00 to 07:00 in the morning, then the first slider should be at 23:00 and the last slider at 07:00. This will hold any notifications from 23:00 until 07:00. All messages that would have been sent during this time will be delivered after 07:00.
- Click “Update Your Profile“.