SMS & Text Notifications
The integrated SMS and Text platform allows you to receive notifications from the schedule to many different methods: Email, Sms, Active 911, & Android App.
The SMS system has two big advantages:
1.) Two Way Communication. When the scheduler sends a notification, you can reply back to the text notification and this will be routed back to the user even if the user is not using the SMS system.
2.) On-Demand commands. You can send a text to the scheduler at any time and receive several different pieces of information.
- Text “Help” to see a list of all commands.
- Text “Schedule” to see your next 5 events (Shifts, Leave, and Classes).
- Text “Open” to see the next 10 open shifts.
- Text “Today” to see who is working today.
- Text “Tomorrow” to see who is working tomorrow.
To setup SMS, use the follow steps:
- Click on your name in the top right corner to load your profile
- Click “Edit Your Profile”
- Click “Setup Sms/Text Notifications”
- Enter your 10 digit phone number and click “Send Verification Code”
- You will receive a 5 digit verification code
- Enter this into the box and click “Complete Enrollment”
You will see a welcome message and a list of all available commands
Once you have setup the SMS / Text feature, you may want to remove the Sms To Email feature from your profile to prevent duplication of notifications.
To receive Education Certificates as an attachment, you must have a valid Email address since these can not be sent via Sms.