The scheduler is designed to work best with Google Chrome browser. If you are experiencing issues, please try this browser since it will automatically update to the latest standards.
Many issues can be corrected by forcing your browser to reload the latest version of the scheduler. Your browser will cache (save) pages on your device to speed up page views. This can have problems over time and can be easily remedied with the steps below:
- Clear Browsing Data.
- Check “Cache” and press “CLEAR”.
- Open the Settings app, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (with Mail at the top). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down again and tap “Clear History and Website Data”.
- Tap “Clear History and Data”.
Google Chrome/Safari/Internet Explorer (SIMPLE):
- Hold the “SHIFT” key on the keyboard and press the “F5” key.
Google Chrome (Advanced):
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, tap More .
- Tap History, and then tap Clear browsing data.
- Under “Clear browsing data,” select the checkboxes for Cookies and site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (Advanced):
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history…. …
- Make sure to un-check Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
Safari 8.0 – 10.0 (Advanced):
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data….
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.