Truck Check Forms allow users to quickly complete truck check offs from their phone or any computer.
- Use True/False options if possible to improve the User’s experience and reduce time to fill out form.
- Create as many Forms as necessary depending on your Unit/Vehicles configurations (ie QRV and another for Ambulance)
- Use Drag & Drop to move categories and organize questions in each category.
This guide will assist you with creating a new truck check off form.
- Click on “Features” -> “Truck Check Off” OR click “Truck Check Off” from the home page Quick Links section.
- Existing truck check forms will be shown in the table.
- Click “Add New Master Form Type“.
- Enter the name of the Truck Check form and click “Create Master Form Type“. Examples include “BLS Check Sheet”, “ALS Check Sheet”, “Medications”, “QRV”, “Ambulance” etc.
- Select the number of columns on the form (Between 2 and 4). Typically 2 or 3 will allow the most usability of your form.
- If users can “copy” the last filled out form to use the same values, select “Allow User To Copy Values From Last Form Completed” as Yes.
- If users can edit their form after it is completed (locked-out), select “Allow User To Edit Form After Form Is Completed” as Yes.
- If users can enter comments into the form, select “Allow User Comments Section After Questions” as Yes.
- If users can enter the Shift Letter on the form, select “Include Shift Letter” as Yes.
- Forms can contain directions/instructions/additional information in a Top and/or Lower narrative section on each form. Enter your directions/instructions/info into either section as needed.
- Next, click on “Applies To Vehicle” tab.
- Click on your Units and Vehicles to enable which Units this form will apply to. By default, all units are enabled. Units/Vehicles like Admin call, late duty etc should be removed. Units/Vehicles can be removed by clicking on the Unit Name in either table.
- Next, click on “Categories & Questions” tab.
- Questions are organized into 1 or more categories.
- Categories can be created by clicking “New Category“.
- Once all categories have been added, being creating questions by click “New Question“.
- The Question type allows information to be gathered quicker from users. Ie. Integer (Whole number) type questions will bring up a number only keypad on the users phone instead of a full keyboard. True/False check boxes will allow users to quickly click on an option.
- Utilize True/False options if possible to reduce the amount of time it takes for users to complete the check off.
- Note: When creating questions, the prior Category and Question type will be automatically selected.
- Click “Create Question & Add Another Question” to add the next item.
- Once all categories and questions have been created, you can drag & drop both Categories and Questions as needed.
- To Move a category, click the CURSOR icon the right of the category title and drag to another location.
- To Edit a category, click the PENCIL icon next to the category title.
- To Move a question, click on the Question Title and drag to another location.
- To Edit a question, click the PENCIL icon to the right of the question.
- Once all edits are done, click “Update Truck Check Form“.
Truck Check Form On Desktop Computer
Truck Check Form On Mobile Phone